Dates: 09, 15, 17 June 2021, Webex
Our next complaints investigation skills open course is available to book!
This course is aimed at staff who investigate complaints at Stage 2 of the Model Complaints Handling procedure and will comprise of three trainer-led modules, each 2.5 hours long. These cover:
- Preparing to investigate complaints: what people expect when complaining, influences on decision-making, summarising complaints, talking to complainants
- Investigating complaints: planning your investigation, key questions to ask, identifying sources of information, evaluating evidence
- Making and communicating decisions: good decision letters, meaningful apologies, appropriate remedies, learning from complaints.
This open course runs on the following dates and times:
- Module 1: 9 Jun 2021 (09:30 - 12:00)
- Module 2: 15 June 2021 (14:00 -16:30)
- Module 3: 17 June 2021 (14:00 - 16:30)